There are many kinds of reports in the aluminum alloy cable market. Some manufacturers even sort into the thickness of a book. Then, as an important tool to judge the performance of aluminum alloy cables, how should we interpret these test reports? How to open the phenomenon to see the essential key? Look at the key points? Which is the most important? This article will explain for you one by one.
In 2006 and 2007, the two American companies brought the aluminum alloy cable technology and products that have been safely applied in North America and other countries for decades, and created the Chinese aluminum alloy cable industry, guiding and cultivating the domestic aluminum alloy cable market. In recent years, with the voice and enthusiasm of "aluminum alloy on behalf of copper", with the clear support of the national level, the benefits are rising. The new technology product of aluminum alloy cable has been recognized by more and more users, and the development trend is gratifying. But the emergence and development of new things will inevitably have a chaotic stage. The chaos of the aluminum alloy cable industry has been accompanied by the opening of the industry. Recently, the article â€œAnalysis of 13 chaotic images misleading aluminum alloy cablesâ€ issued by China Cable Online disclosed the main chaos in the industry. However, there are still many chaos that have not been mentioned in the above text. For example, some non-professional manufacturers, network companies, counterfeit companies have a lot of tricks in the so-called aluminum alloy cable test report.
The current testing method in our country is to commission the test. The test result is only for the sample, that is to say, the sample is sent by you. Your sample is responsible for your own way. My test result is only responsible for the sample you sent. . Formal professional manufacturers sample no problem, is the product they produce. Non-professional manufacturers, network companies, and counterfeit companies have no ability to produce products or produce qualified products. The samples sent for inspection come to the road. I am afraid that only the ones that they themselves say clearly from which regular manufacturers are flickering or touching. Therefore, in the absence of a field visit to see if a company really has the ability to produce aluminum alloy cables, it cannot be trusted only by the test reports it provides. Also, the so-called test reports of these companies are even counterfeit reports of others. In general, the authenticity of the report can be found on the website of the testing agency indicated on the report.
The authenticity of the test report is a problem. The judgment of the amount of gold in various test reports is also a problem that many users have been confused about. Now with regard to the test report of aluminum alloy cables, because of the large number of inspection agencies and the types of reports, many people in the industry are confused, not to mention the users of this profession. Therefore, it is necessary to do a simple combing of this article to readers.
In fact, the most important authoritative testing institutions in the aluminum alloy cable industry are: Shanghai Cable Institute, National Wire and Cable Quality Testing Center, Mechanical Industry Electrical Materials and Special Cable Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, National Fireproof Building Materials Quality Supervision and Inspection Center. , the power industry electrical equipment quality inspection and testing center (Wu Gao Institute), etc., these authoritative testing institutions have their own professional direction and expertise in their respective fields. The type of test report mainly includes type test, entrusted test, test report, inspection report, etc., and the type of test is usually selected according to the different test items and the content of the test. There are also inspection standards and inspection agencies based on the inspection content.
Generally, there are many items required for type testing, which involve the basic performance requirements of electrical, mechanical, insulation and sheath of cables. Entrusted inspection, test report, inspection report, etc., are basically the inspections for the special performance requirements of cable materials or products, and the inspection forms are selected according to different assessment requirements. These different tests can be combined to reflect the quality of cable products.
For aluminum alloy cables, because they are new material products, in addition to the basic performance test of cable products, special attention should be paid to the assessment of whether the manufacturer has:
(1) "Report on the Testing of Conductor Aluminum Alloy Rod Materials": This report covers the chemical composition of materials, tensile strength, elongation after fracture, electrical conductivity, material density, etc. The requirements should all meet the requirements of national standards before they can prove aluminum alloy cables. The conductor material is qualified. This is the most important report to assess whether the aluminum alloy cable conductor material is qualified.
(2) "100-hour compressive creep test report of conductor aluminum alloy material": This report can evaluate the compressive creep property of the conductor material used in aluminum alloy cable, and can understand whether the rate of change of the creep curve is related to copper material. The rate of change of the creep curve is similar to illustrate the compressive creep characteristics of the conductor aluminum alloy. Why does the national standard stipulate that the test time is 100 hours? It is necessary to have such a test time guarantee to truly reflect the compressive creep characteristics of the conductor aluminum alloy.
(3) "Aluminum alloy cable conductor and aluminum alloy copper connection terminal aluminum alloy material consistency inspection report": Now the industry has revealed the intention of concealing the error of eight years using copper-aluminum transition terminal for aluminum alloy cable connection problem In the future, the correct connection scheme is to use aluminum alloy copper connection terminals that are consistent with the performance of the connected aluminum alloy cable. In this case, the supplier shall be required to provide the aluminum alloy material consistency inspection report of the aluminum alloy cable conductor and the aluminum alloy copper connection terminal issued by the authoritative testing institution to prove the aluminum alloy material and the aluminum alloy cable of the special aluminum alloy terminal used. The consistency of all properties of the material ensures that the electrical, mechanical and compressive creep properties of the aluminum alloy and aluminum alloy cables of the aluminum alloy copper connecting terminals are the same, ensuring the safety of the aluminum alloy cable. This report is self-evident for determining the importance of true and false aluminum alloy connection terminals.
(4) "1000 Thermal Cycle Reports for Cables and Terminals": However, this test does not reflect the compressive creep properties of the material, which is obvious. Because the compression creep performance is the most prominent advantage and the most basic assessment item for aluminum alloy cables. Of course, if the report is more perfect.
(5) As for other so-called authoritative evaluation reports, industry certificates, etc., in fact, some enterprises are playing virtual. Everyone knows that these things are consultations and intermediaries run by some industry departments. They are not issued by any authoritative organization. As long as they pay the fees, it is not difficult to get them. These reports, certificates, etc., for product quality, cannot explain or prove anything, and are not sufficient for reference. There are also reports on product identification, etc., but they prove that these companies are still immature, and they also use aluminum alloy cables as new products, because aluminum alloy cables are mature technologies and products that have been safely applied in the United States for decades.
Before the introduction of special standards for aluminum alloy cables, the inspection of aluminum alloy cables of professional manufacturers is usually carried out with reference to the current national standards, industry standards or some projects of copper cables. Some manufacturers who are not sure whether their products can pass the national standard test are provided with their own corporate standards as the basis for inspection. This can be seen from the inspection criteria in the inspection report.
The special standards for the aluminum alloy cable industry mainly include the most important national energy industry standard for the aluminum alloy cable to be promulgated and implemented. The rated voltage is 0.61 kV aluminum alloy conductor XLPE insulated cable and the aluminum alloy wire for cable conductor. There is also a national recommended standard for the production and sale of aluminum alloy cable conductor rods, "Rare Earth High-Iron Aluminum Alloy Rod for Electrician", and a new version of the "Electrical Round Aluminum Rod" standard issued after revision. The most important and most authoritative national energy industry standard for aluminum alloy cables, "rated voltage 0.61 kV aluminum alloy conductor XLPE insulated cable" is the main basis for the testing of various performances of aluminum alloy cables in the future. The development of this standard cites copper. Cable production, testing of major national standards and aluminum alloy cable American standards ASTM B 800 05 (2011), 801 07 (R2012) and so on.
Because the aluminum alloy cable is based on the new material conductor aluminum alloy, the most authoritative national energy industry standard "rated voltage 0.61 kV aluminum alloy conductor XLPE insulated cable" has specially formulated the qualified conductor aluminum alloy and aluminum alloy cable. The standard terms specify the basic characteristics of this conductor. Specific examples are as follows:
(1) ASTM B 800 05 (2011) and the chemical composition of aluminum alloys of various grades of AA-8000 conductors.
(2) Tensile strength: 98Mpa-159Mpa.
(3) Elongation rate: 10% or more.
(4) Conductivity: 61% IACS and above (20 degree DC resistance 0.028264 and below).
(5) Material density: AA8000 aluminum alloy has a density of 2.71 g/cm3 and above.
(5) 100-hour compressive creep test: test conditions: test temperature 90 Â°, test compressive stress 76 Mpa, test time 100 hours, then look at the conductor aluminum alloy creep curve and copper conductor creep curve comparison.
Only these standard assessment clauses are met at the same time (note: it is met at the same time), which is a qualified conductor aluminum alloy material.
According to the authoritative testing organization, among the many aluminum alloy cable manufacturers currently inspected, the aluminum alloy cable conductor aluminum alloy rod has the most comprehensive performance. It has the most advanced and capable casting and casting 3807 mm2 aluminum alloy casting billet continuous casting company. UMI Electric Company of the rolling line in the United States. This American company's conductor aluminum alloy rod not only exceeds all the requirements of the standard, but also has excellent test results such as electrical conductivity and material density, which fully reflects the unusual performance of the cast rod rolled by the 3807 mm2 large-section billet. This is the only one in the industry that can only cast 2400 mm2 slab continuous casting and rolling production line can not expect it.
When users choose aluminum alloy cable manufacturers, it is best to first choose a supplier that can provide complete technical products solutions for aluminum alloy cables. Because of their strong strength and strong technical innovation capability, they can provide complete technical support and complete cable and special connection terminals. Such accessories can ensure the perfect cable connection scheme, thus ensuring the safety and no hidden dangers of the aluminum alloy cable application. Secondly, the US-funded enterprises are selected because the aluminum alloy cable technology comes from the United States, which has been used for decades in safety. These American-owned companies have mature production technology and production experience in the United States, and can produce high-quality aluminum alloy cable products.
In addition, when inspecting various test reports of aluminum alloy cable manufacturers, first check these manufacturers first:
(1) "Test report for conductor aluminum alloy rods".
(2) "100-hour compressive creep test report of conductor aluminum alloy material".
(3) "Report on the consistency of aluminum alloy materials for aluminum alloy cable conductors and aluminum alloy copper terminals".
To ensure the safety of aluminum alloy cables. If these three reports are complete, it proves that the company has the basic conditions for the production of aluminum alloy cables and the provision of qualified products. If the basic conditions are not met and the conductor material is not qualified, then the other so-called test reports are actually meaningless. Under the premise that all the above three reports are available, the test reports such as type test and commissioned inspection are checked. The complete test report proves that such a company has the ability to produce qualified aluminum alloy cable products.
Concerned about surprises
Label: How to correctly interpret various test reports of aluminum alloy cables
Previous: Analysis and classification of screw pump Next: Evaluation of access control system from mechanical lock
Neoprene Seal or Neoprene Oil Seal is an extremely versatile material that can be found in virtually every industry across the board. It can be die-cut, water jet cut, slit, molded and is available with pressure sensitive adhesive. Neoprene is usually supplied in sheet or roll form.
What is Neoprene Seal or Neoprene oil seal?
Neoprene is a material made from synthetic rubber designed to be flexible, durable, resilient, and very resistant to compression and liquids such as water, oil, and other solvents. Neoprene gaskets are generally made for sealing applications.
An additional benefit of using 50 durometer Neoprene for this particular application, is the fact that it is has good resistance to water absorption, very good resistance to abrasion, oxidation, ozone and sunlight aging.
The Neoprene gasket or Neoprene seal, Neoprene iol seal offers a variety of different solutions for many different applications. This is an extremely diverse material that can handle some of the toughest conditions.
Neoprene Seal,Neoprene Seals,Neoprene Rubber Seals,Neoprene Rubber Oil Seals
Shenyang Guide Rubber Products Co.,Ltd , https://www.guiderubber.com