Affordable housing is a policy arrangement made by the state to solve housing problems for low-income people. It can be said that the prices of affordable housing are generally much cheaper than commodity housing, and therefore, it is also a category of property purchased by many families. However, not all families can purchase affordable housing, and affordable housing also has certain application conditions. Let's take a look at the application conditions of Hangzhou affordable housing and the price of affordable housing in Hangzhou .
The affordable housing in Hangzhou is mainly concentrated in areas such as Dingqiao, Jiubao, Xiasha and Sandun. Dingqiao is one of the large residential areas in Hangzhou, and the atmosphere of commercial life in the area is relatively mature. Apart from some commercial housing projects, it also houses Datang Court, Changyi Court, Houzhujiayuan, Dingqiao Family Court, Dingqiao Jingyuan, Agriculture Harbor Court, Sunshine Yicheng, Beicheng Mingyuan, Beicheng Fengjing Garden and Jiulong. Court and more than 10 security housing projects.
Xiasha is one of the three major deputy cities in Hangzhou. It has the largest university city in the province and has well-preserved ecological wetlands. The living environment is becoming more and more mature. At present, there are Mingho Court and Jingyijia Garden, which are economically affordable housing estates in Xiasha.
Sandun has developed rapidly in recent years, and the extension section of Gudun Road has been opened to traffic. The commercial facilities near the area are prosperous. There are large shopping areas such as Chengxi Yintai and Wal-Mart. At present, Sandun has affordable homes such as piers, homes and cities.
The project composition of affordable housing in Hangzhou:
(a) Development costs:
1. Compensation for land requisition and demolition and resettlement. Refers to compensation for land requisition and resettlement paid for acquisition of land and compensation for relocation in accordance with laws and regulations. The residual value of various types of old buildings in demolition should be offset by the cost.
2, survey and design and pre-project fees. Refers to the survey, planning and architectural design, construction water, electricity, ventilation, access and leveling sites and other survey design and pre-engineering fees incurred during the pre-development work of the development project.
3, construction and installation costs. Refers to the main building construction and installation project fee that is included in the construction plan pre-decision calculation project. Including the main part of the house's civil engineering (including pile foundation) engineering fees, plumbing electrical installation engineering fees and ancillary engineering fees.
4. Infrastructure construction fees and non-operating public auxiliary facilities construction costs. Refers to the infrastructure construction fee for residential quarters built within the planned land use red line of the residential area, which is built in tandem with the housing, and the non-commercial public auxiliary facility construction fee that can be transferred without compensation for construction according to the requirements of the government approved community plan.
5, management fees. Calculated in accordance with 2% of the sum of the fees of (1) 1 to 4 heads of this section.
6. Loan interest. Calculate bank loan interest based on financing for housing construction by affordable housing development and operation enterprises.
7. The administrative and administrative charges in the construction and operation of affordable housing shall be reduced by half;
(b) Taxes. Calculated according to the tax items and tax rates prescribed by the state.
(c) Profits. Calculated in accordance with 3% of the sum of the expenses of items 1 to 4 in item (1) above.
The following fees may not be included in the price of affordable housing:
(1) Infrastructure construction costs outside the red line of the economically affordable housing plot;
(B) the cost of operating facilities in residential quarters;
(3) the construction expenses for the office space and business housing reserved for the development and operation of the enterprise;
(4) Fund raising, sponsorship, donation, and other expenses that are not related to the development and operation of housing;
(e) Various liquidated damages, late fees, compensation and fines.
(6) Expenses arising from various capital expenditures and accidents caused by violation of rules and regulations.
(7) Has been reduced or exempted according to regulations and other expenses that may not be included in the development costs.
Hangzhou Economic Housing Application Conditions:
(1) At least one family member has an urban permanent residence urban residence account (excluding student account) for more than 5 years (including military personnel who meet the conditions for the settlement in Hangzhou).
(2) Married [with divorced (or widowed) minor children with custody rights] or single persons aged 35 or above with no family.
(3) The application for the family real estate construction area is less than 48 square meters (inclusive).
(4) The per capita disposable income of applicants for the family is lower than 80% of the per capita disposable income of urban residents in the previous year announced by the Municipal Bureau of Statistics to the public.
Changes in Hangzhou's affordable housing policy:
From October 1999, Hangzhou introduced the first affordable housing policy, which has been in place for more than a decade. In the meantime, with the adjustment of the national housing policy, the definition and nature of affordable housing have also undergone a process of constant change.
In 1999, economically affordable housing, as a continuation of the housing reform system, was positioned as a common low-income housing for low- and middle-income families. The distribution area was directly linked to the job title and job title. In 2001, affordable housing was defined as a meager commercial housing with certain social security functions.
Since September 2004, the nature of economically affordable housing has undergone major adjustments. It has been positioned as a policy-oriented commercial housing with guaranteed nature. Income access conditions have been adjusted to be below the per capita disposable income of urban residents. Housing access conditions are strictly limited to less than 48 square meters. , and cancel the distribution of area and job title, title association.
From 2007 till now, the nature of affordable housing has been further adjusted from policy-oriented commodity housing with guaranteed nature to policy housing with limited property rights for home buyers. The supply targets have been adjusted from low-income families to low-income families.
It is precisely because of the changes in the nature of economically affordable housing during the development process that its listing and repurchase policies are very strong, the situation is complex, and it is related to the immediate interests of economically-friendly housing tenants. Therefore, starting from 2007, Hangzhou has begun to study policies related to the listing and trading of affordable housing in accordance with the policy provisions at the national level, combined with the history and status quo of economically affordable housing.
In April 2014, affordable housing in Hangzhou can be applied for. But only 200,000 square meters, 200,000 divided by 60 = 3,400 sets.
In the 12 years of application, there were 750 or so no houses were selected. In other words, the new applications for 2014 only had a til of 2,000 in the front (because the economic houses in Yuhang and Xiaoshan were to be removed, and the main city would still have 2,000 sets). Only have the opportunity to choose a house.
San Dun North R21-17, 18, 19 plots affordable housing and Sandun West FG04-R21-04 affordable housing plots, the number of the back of the estimated 15 years and then re-election. It is said that there are only 100,000 sales in 15 years, which is 1,700 sets. All fourteen and fifteen years add up to 5000 sets. In the 13th Five-Year Plan for the 16th year, it is estimated that it will be gone.
Hangzhou affordable housing prices
The above is information about the application conditions for affordable housing in Hangzhou and affordable housing prices in Hangzhou . We hope to help you. For more information, please visit this website. Stay tuned.
Affordable housing decoration affordable housing small ghost led lamp prices curtain fabrics price decoration price budget
1. Material: Hot Dipped Galvanized sheet Hot Dipped Galvanized Wire / ElectroGalvanized sheet Hot Dipped Galvanized Wire
2. Core Wire Diameter: 2.7Â±0.1mm / 2.5Â±0.1mm
Razor Barbed sheet thickness: 0.45Â±0.05mm
3. Razor Loop Diameter: 600mm
Other Coil diameter for u choose: 300mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm, 600mm, 700mm, 800mm, 900mm, 1000mm.
450mm(3 clips), 500mm(3 clips), 600mm(3 clips)900mm(5 clips) are the usually sizes
4. Razor Barbed Wire per coil weight: Be produced as customers requirements. (common weight is 7KG 10KG, 12kg, 14kg)
Razor Wire,Razor Barbed Wire,Concertina Razor Wire,Galvanized Razor Wire
Anping Bochuan Wire Mesh Co., Ltd. , https://www.wiremeshbocn.com